Whether you’re an established pro, or want to become one, the business side of things is essential to success. Taking fantastic photos is part of the recipe, don’t get me wrong. But you need to learn how to get your work out there, get clients to invest in it, and give them an amazing experience so they’ll tell others about you.
Don’t stress though. Business is like anything else—with some learning and some practice anyone can become a superstar! Here are some articles to help you on your way!
- How To Help Your Clients Prepare For Great Photos
- Managing Client Expectations for Photographers
- The Secret to Effective Client Questionnaires
- Better Communication With Wufoo
- Become A Photographer With Benefits
- Are Discounts Damaging Your Business?
- Just Say No
Email & Organization:
- How To Conquer Your Email Mountain
- Setting Up Gmail: Your Secret Weapon to Email Mastery
- Spring Cleaning For Photographers
- Saving On Shipping In Canada
Marketing & Branding:
- 7 Simple Ways To Market Your Wedding Photography Business
- Show Yourself
- The Money Is In The List. Do You Have A List?
- Referral Programs: An Easy, Affordable and Effective Marketing Plan
- A Nifty Trick For Getting Quality Commenting Traffic To Your Photo Blog
- The Secrets of Successful Photography Blogging: How To Make It Worth Your Time
- Colour Branding For Photographers
For Wedding Photographers:
If you’re interested in starting a business in wedding photography, check out our eBook, Simple Wedding Photography. It teaches you everything you need to know about shooting a wedding, and the business behind it, in one easy-to-read resource.