Light is at the core of photography. As a shooter, you have to learn how to see light, and work with it to produce great images. One of the most exciting things about light is the incredible variety you have to work with.
Not only is there variety in artificial light, from household lamps, on-camera flashes, and studio strobes, but natural light also has a ton of options for you!
Here are some articles to help you understand and see light, and use it to create amazing photos!
- [New!] Getting The Shot: How To Photograph Lightning
- [New!] Getting The Shot: Fantastic Fireworks
- How To Make Your Photos Magical
- The Awesome Light Hiding Outside
- After The Sun Sets
- How To Create Your Own 30 Foot Softbox
- How To Make Your Own Studio. For $20.