Post-processing (also known as editing) involves making adjustments to the image, with settings like exposure, white balance, and contrast, to enhance the look of the photo.There are many programs out there to help you with your post-processing, and after trying many we’ve found that Adobe Lightroom is a fantastic solution. It lets you make powerful improvements quickly and easily. If you want to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom, you can check out our tutorial, Super Photo Editing Skills. It consists of videos that walk you through the program, and let you learn visually at your own pace!
We also have articles that can help you learn more about post-processing.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Shooting RAW
- How To Make Your Own Presets in Lightroom
- The Top 8 Features You’ll Love In Lightroom
- 12 Essential Lightroom Shortcuts to Speed Up Your Workflow
- Photoshop vs. Lightroom: The Epic Battle
- A Lightroom Tip That Could Save You
- Lightroom Tip: Create Better Images By Reviewing
One really great way to learn more about post-processing is to see the before/after results. Here are some posts that will show you just that!