You’re a photographer.
You want to spend your time out shooting, exploring, and enjoying life.
Not stuck in front of a computer, tediously editing your images.
But you care about your photos. You want them to look amazing, and you know that it takes some editing to get them there.
Here’s the good news. With the right skills, you can create stunning images that wow your clients, friends and family.
And now you can do it quicker and easier than has ever been possible in the history of photography.
This is exciting stuff.
Wouldn’t it be super if you could…
- Spend more time shooting, and less time processing?
- Confidently edit your images, knowing just what to do to bring your vision to life?
- Get creative and develop a personal style that helps your images stand out?
- Totally enjoy editing your photos?
Of course that would be super!
What Is Super Photo Editing Skills?
Super Photo Editing Skills is a downloadable video tutorial that gives you both the theory behind great photo editing, and the skills to actually do it. Using the industry leading photo editing program, Adobe Lightroom 3, you’ll confidently create exceptional images with speed and ease.
WARNING: The information in this tutorial is highly concentrated. You can get through everything you absolutely need to know in only 3 hours. And become a wizard in only 6 hours. Buckle up.
Before And Then After
Having a solid skill set in photo editing makes an enormous difference in your work. You’ll be enhancing your colour images, creating stuning black and whites, and easily correcting tricky shots.
Note: These examples are covered in the tutorial, so this is the exact stuff you’ll be learning.
I always thought I was proficient and knowledgable about all that Lightroom had to offer, but Rob and Lauren’s tutorial showed me new tricks and methods I never would have thought of myself!
Not only did I learn how to use Lightroom more efficiently, but the videos also showed me how to optimize Lightroom and set it up so it’s running at its full potential. I highly recommend their tutorial, even for those who feel they are already well versed in the magic of Lightroom.
- Erik Hornung, www.erikhornungphotography.com
What You Get
Quick Start Videos
Getting you skilled, nearly as fast as a speeding bullet. You can get through the entire Quick Start in only an evening. The videos are broken up into quick little shots of knowledge, and most are between 3min – 9min long. That means you can choose a topic, and learn even during your coffee break. Need a refresher? It’s easy to get back to the information you need.
Dive deeper, and become a true Lightroom ninja. Harness the full power of the program, and learn all the ins and outs to make your photos exceptionally awesome.
Fun tips and tricks that help you get organized and creative with Lightroom.
Photo Editing Field Guide
A PDF resource that takes your Lightroom knowledge to the next level. Includes:
- Description of all Lightroom adjustment sliders
- Description of all Lightroom adjustment tools
- Lightroom Time Saving Tips
- Workflow Time Saving Tips
- Shooting Time Saving Tips
- Creating Your Preset Toolbox
- 20 Key Areas to Focus Your Practice
Sample Page from the Photo Editing Field Guide:
Editing Style Field Guide
A PDF that walks you through the elements of editing style. Analyze the examples, determine what you prefer, and get closer to creating your own unique style.
Sample Page from the Editing Style Field Guide:
Super Colour Presets
A variety of top notch colour presets, designed for you to reverse engineer. You’ll see exactly how the effects are created so you can easily create your own presets to fit your unique style.
Examples of effects created by the Super Colour Presets:
Super B&W Presets
A variety of black and white, sepia, and duotone presets. Study them, understand how they work, and then easily create your own super awesome ones.
Examples of effects created by the Super B&W Presets:
Essential Lightroom Shortcuts Cheatsheet
A beautifully designed one page document to give you quick access to all the shortcuts you’ll be using to edit your photos at warp speed.
Included are all of the files used in the videos, so you can practice your skills as you learn.
Super Photo Editing Skills comes with a full set of iPad compatible videos so you can learn with your feet up. The Field Guides are also designed to work beautifully on the iPad. It’s a seriously enjoyable learning experience.
Wanna See Just How Easy and Powerful Lightroom Is?
Wanna see how easy it will be for you to take your images to another level with Lightroom? Check out this sample video from the tutorial.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to create such amazing tutorials to help people like me! Rob, Super Photo Editing Skills was superb! Before going through it, I could only do basic edits in lightroom and really had no idea where to start. You have made me feel very confident in what I can now do in Lightroom. Such a nice feeling!
- Laurie Marie
I have been hearing for a few years now through my photographer friends that Rob and Lauren are the Lightroom wizards and if I really wanted to learn the program, I should start there.
I knew I really wanted to learn a program that promised to save me editing time, the only problem was that I didn’t have the time to learn the program! As good as some of the books out there can be, you still have to put aside your current editing techniques, crack the book open and start reading. Not my most preferred way to learn :( I am a much more visual person (like most photographers) and really needed someone to show me.
So, I finally purchased Rob and Lauren’s online tutorials for Lightroom. I have never had anything explained to me better in my life. Rob walked me through every stage of the process with clarity. The best part is, the individual tutorials are short and concise so I could watch them again and again if I needed to.
Not only are the tutorials fantastic, but so are Rob and Lauren. They are so real, so kind and so easy to communicate with. Thank you both for making my Lightroom learning as painless as possible. I’m looking forward to saving a ton of time on the editing end of things and spending more time on the things I love!
- Julie Miller, www.jewelimage.ca
Super Photo Editing Skills is a ZIP file that contains a set of videos, and PDF field guides. After purchase, you will be given a link to instantly download the tutorial.
It is now available for only $55.96 USD!
This is what you’ll be taking home.
Simplify Your Workflow & Save Time
You’ll learn time s
aving techniques and strategies to edit your images faster, without sacrificing quality
Go beyond corrections, and into creative exploration. The possibilities are limitless, and you’ll learn how to harness that power and fearlessly experiment and explore
Super Black & White
The holy grail of digital photography: the black & white. Luckily it’s not difficult, it just takes the right approach. Learn the simple steps to making black and whites with impact.
Shoot for Lightroom
A great image will always begin in camera. You’ll learn tips and techniques to improve your photography from capture, so you can take full advantage of all Lightroom can do.
Correct Tricky Lighting
Light is at the heart of photography, but it’s not always kind. Learn how to save your photos taken in tricky light situations, and turn blah into keepers.
Consistent processing is mega important. It’s how you tie a series of images together, create unity and strengthen your message. Using the tools in Lightroom, you’ll learn how to create consistent images easily.
Develop Your Own Style
Learn to use all the creative effects Lightroom offers to develop a style that fits with your own images and vision.
Create Your Own Presets
Learn to reverse-engineer your favourite looks and re-create them as presets in Lightroom. Save money and never buy presets or actions again!
Confidence comes from true understanding. And you’ll understand just what you need to do to achieve the look you want.
This tutorial is focused on the fundamental concepts of creating better images. What does that mean for you? This information will be valuable for the rest of your photographic career. Super duper!
What You Learn
Super Photo Editing Skills covers a lot of information, helping you with all aspects of your photo editing. Here are the topics you’ll be learning. It’s really awesome stuff. Seriously.
- Setting up Lightroom for Awesome Photo Editing
- Importing Your Pretty Photos
- A Sneak Peek at PhotoMechanic and Why It Saves Time
- A Private Tour of the Develop Module
- Time-Saving Tricks to Make Your Edits Quickly
- The Just Noticeable Difference & How To Use it to Refine Your Eye
- The Magic of the Histogram
- Colour Correction Made Easy
- The Magic 6: Exposure, Blacks, Recovery, Fill Light, Brightness & Contrast
- Clarity & How to Avoid A Common Mistake
- The Critical Difference Between Vibrance & Saturation, and When To Use Them
- Why The Tone Curve Isn’t Scary
- Becoming A SuperHero with the Tone Curve
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance, And Taking Control of Colour
- Intro to Super Black and Whites
- Intro to Gorgeous Colour with Split Toning
- Taking Control of Sharpening
- Why You Should Be Really Excited About Noise Reduction
- Better Images With One Click With Lens Correction
- Defeating Chromatic Abberation
- Don’t Let Your Viewer Fall: When to Use a Vignette
- Getting the Film Look with Grain
- Why the Crop Tool is Awesome
- Cleaning Up Your Photos with Spot Removal
- Destroying Vampires With Red Eye Correction
- Super Powerful & Super Easy Graduated Filters
- Is the Adjustment Brush the Coolest Tool in Lightroom?
- Full Res & Web Size Export Settings Revealed
- Organizing Your Workflow for Super Speed
- Why Presets are Your Best Friend Forever
- Presets You Should Create to Save Buckets of Time
- Wanna Go Faster? Hardware, Software, and Brain Acceleration
Black & Whites
- The Secret Recipe for Super Black and Whites
- Shooting Tips for Better Black and Whites
- Creating a Black and White: Start to Finish
- Adding Custom Colour to Your Images With Split Toning
- Getting Creative with Colouring
- Creating a Colour Image: Start to Finish
Sepia & Duotones
- How to Create Infinite Sepias & Duotones
- Advanced Tone Curve
- Saving Overexposed Photos
- Fixing Underexposed Photos
- Making Backlit Images Sing
- Colour Correction
- Advanced Adjustment Brushes
- Basic Retouching in Lightroom
- Bye Bye Sensor Dust
- Creative Cropping
- Rescuing Out Of Focus Images
- The Skin Tone Trick
- Toy Camera Effects
- Getting the Miniature Effect With Fake Tilt Shift
- Keywording is Key
- Effortless Organization
- Instant Download: You’ll be getting skills in a manner of minutes!
- Exercise Files: Follow along, get hands-on, and learn the skills faster
- Concentrated: Focused on the information that is important to you and your images
- Short Videos: Get through concepts quickly, and then easily return to specific topics for reference
- Thorough: From import to export, you’ll understand the entire process of photo editing.
- Enjoyable: Learning a visual program from a textbook just isn’t that fun. Sit back, get comfy, and enjoy videos that show you exactly what you’ll be doing. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself excited to watch the next one, because this stuff is AWESOME! For real.
- Easy to Learn: These videos are structured to build on each other so it’s easy for you to understand the more complex concepts. Go through the whole tutorial and you’re set. Something still a bit confusing? Just go back, re-watch the quick video, and then get back to editing.
- Guaranteed: 60 days, no questions asked money back guarantee. Simple.
Who is this tutorial right for?
This tutorial is great for pros and hobbyists alike. Whether you’ve never edited your photos before, or are looking to get advanced, Super Photo Editing Skills is for you! It starts off with the basics, and builds on them to give you top notch skills.
What program do you use to edit photos?
Adobe Lightroom. The best program on the market for photo editing, no contest.
What version of Lightroom does the tutorial use? What about Lightroom 4?
The tutorial uses Lightroom 3. The newest version, Lightroom 4, was just released, and we are currently planning our update to the tutoria
l. If you want to be notified of the latest release, make sure to join our newsletter list.
What file type is this tutorial?
The tutorial is supplied as .mov files, which you will be able to download immediately after payment. You’ll need Quicktime or VLC to play them, both of which are available for free download. The Field Guides are supplied as PDFs.
Is the tutorial for Mac or PC?
Both! The videos are compatible with either type of computer, and Lightroom is available for both as well.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards through a PayPal shopping cart.
What currency do you charge in?
All prices are in US dollars.
I don’t have Lightroom. How do I get it?
Hit up the Adobe website and grab the free trial. You’ll dig it.
Still have questions?
Give us a shout at hello [at] photographyconcentrate.com. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have!