When your images come off your camera, and onto your computer, they are at a starting point. They need some editing to make them really stand out.
But learning editing can take a ton of time, and it can be tough to figure out what adjustments to make to enhance your photos. Editing programs can be intimidating—they’re packed with features, but what do they all actually do to your images? That’s where this tutorial comes in.
Super Photo Editing Skills is a downloadable HD video tutorial that teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom to quickly and easily bring the best out of your photos. Not only will you gain confidence in your processing skills, and learn to get creative with your edits—you’ll also be able to create an efficient workflow. That means you can spend less time on the computer, and more time out shooting!
BONUS: The information in this tutorial is highly concentrated. You can get through everything you absolutely need to know in only 3 hours. And become a wizard in only 6 hours. Buckle up.
Post-processing is an essential skill for every digital photographer. You’ll be enhancing your colour images, creating stunning black and whites, and easily correcting tricky shots.
Note: These examples are covered in the tutorial, so this is the exact stuff you’ll be learning!
When you grab your copy of Super Photo Editing Skills, you’ll get over 7 hours of high quality video tutorials where I guide you, step-by-step, through Lightroom, and show you just what tools are available to you to transform your photos.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to get the perfect exposure using the six essential adjustments
- The secrets to stunning black and white conversions
- How to get rid of distracting elements with Spot Removal
- Sharpening your photos for that extra pop
- When to use Vibrance and Saturation, and the critical difference between them
- Advanced Dodging and Burning with the Adjustment Brush
- How to set up Lightroom to keep your photos organized
- Essential tips and tricks to speed up your workflow
- Fixing mistakes (over and under-exposure)
- Basic Retouching
- Experimenting with colour for super creative images
And a whole lot more!!
Want to see just how powerful Lightroom is? Check out this sample video from the tutorial to see how easy it will be for you to bring the best out of your photos with Lightroom!
– Suzanne O’Brien
Try Super Photo Editing Skills for a full 60 Days, and if you aren’t completely confident editing your photos with Lightroom you’ll get 100% of your money back. Just email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will refund your money personally. No questions asked. You’re going to love this tutorial – I’m that confident.
When you buy the tutorial you’ll also get 40 top notch Lightroom presets. This will let you transform your images with just one click, and really see how powerful Lightroom is! These presets are so popular that our customers tell us that they’re the best ones they’ve ever used. And they’re yours, totally free, when you grab this tutorial! Sweet!
Inside you’ll find a comprehensive tutorial that will take you from Lightroom novice to total master ninja!
- Get over 7 hours of high quality video content that covers everything you need to know to bring the best out of your photos
- Watch and learn visually, making the concepts easier to understand as you see things happening right in front of your eyes
- Download the videos to your computer (Mac or PC) to watch when it’s most convenient. Plus rewatch as much as you’d like!
- Get two helpful PDF guides that give you quick access to important information
- Plus get a printable shortcuts cheatsheet that will help you save time with your editing. Imagine all of the things you can do with that free time!
- And all of the example files are included too, so you can practice and improve right along with the tutorial!
- SWEET BONUS: Also includes the 40 Top Notch Lightroom presets, both colour and black and white, so you can transform your photos with one click, and experiment with all that Lightroom can do (A $40 value – Free!)
You’ll get all of that, and be able to complete it in only a day. You’ll shave years off your learning curve, and actually enjoy the process! By this time tomorrow, you can have picked up a whole new set of skills!
Super Photo Editing Skills is in digital download format, so you can start learning right away. The tutorial comes as a .zip file that will work on both Macs and PCs. Download it and it’s yours to keep forever! The videos, PDFs and bonus will be there for you to re-read and re-watch as many times as you like.
By investing in your photography education, you’ll be improving the quality of your images for the rest of your life. Just think of what a lifetime of great photos is worth!
If you think that you don’t have enough time to complete the tutorial, don’t worry! It’s broken up into short videos, and organized into easy-to-follow sections. You can learn on your coffee break, on the bus, or whenever you have a spare 10 minutes.
Learning by watching videos can also make the entire process more enjoyable, and more efficient. It’s super easy to follow along with the videos, and seeing concepts in action, first hand, makes it quicker for you pick up the techniques. Being able to pause, and re-watch ensures that you completely understand the concepts.
Don’t think you have time to edit your photos at all? Well, you’ve already seen just how much of a difference editing can make to an image. And Super Photo Editing Skills will teach you a ton of techniques to make it faster, and more efficient to edit your photos. It only takes a small amount of time to make a huge improvement to your photos!
Finally, don’t forget about our 60-day money back guarantee. We’re confident that this tutorial will help you bring the best out of your images, so we stand behind it 100%. There’s no risk for you to give it a shot, and see if it helps you create better looking photos!
Trying to learn Lightroom on your own can be frustrating. There are so many different features and options, it’s overwhelming.
You should check out Super Photo Editing Skills instead. It’s the one place where you’ll find everything you need, completely organized, and super easy to learn.
In only a day you’ll get the skills you need to transform your photos with post-processing. You’ll be set for the rest of your photographic career, taking advantage of this powerful software to bring the best out of your images.
I’m really excited to get to help you do that with this tutorial. So grab your copy now, and join me. This is going to be a blast!
P.S. Remember, I made this a no-brainer for you. You get a full 60 Days to try Super Photo Editing Skills so there is zero risk for you. If you aren’t totally and completely satisfied, get 100% of your money back. No questions asked. Get it now and start bringing the best out of your digital photos today!
P.P.S. If you have any further questions about the tutorial, you can email me directly at email@example.com. I’d be happy to help you!
“What skill level does the tutorial cover?”
This tutorial is great for pros and hobbyists alike. Whether you’ve never edited your photos before, or are looking to get advanced, Super Photo Editing Skills is for you! It starts off with the basics, and builds on them to give you top notch skills.
“Does it come with a money-back guarantee?”
We are positive that after completing Super Photo Editing Skills, you’ll have more confidence post-processing your photos, and your workflow will be faster! If you aren’t satisfied with the tutorial just let us know within 60 days of purchase we’ll refund your money, totally hassle-free. There’s no risk at all to try it out!
“What version of Lightroom does the tutorial cover?”
Super Photo Editing Skills covers both Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5. The tutorial videos are recorded using Lightroom 4 but because of the modest updates to Lightroom 5 anyone using Lightroom 5 will be able to easily follow along with the videos. The tutorial also includes additional videos covering the new essential features of Lightroom 5.
“How will you send the tutorial to me?”
The tutorial is supplied as a zip file which you will be able to download immediately after payment. The zip file includes the HD videos and PDF guides. The HD videos are in the common .mov format so you’ll need Quicktime or VLC to play them, both of which are available for free download.
“Is the tutorial for PC or MAC?”
Both! The videos are compatible with either type of computer, and Lightroom is available for both as well.
“Can I view the videos and PDF on my iPad?”
You can view the PDFs by transfering the files to the iBooks app or any other PDF viewing app. The videos do not natively play on the iPad though it is possible to convert them to a playable format (instructions provided in the tutorial’s readme file). The other option is to use the GoodReader app (our recommended PDF and video viewing app for the iPad). Using GoodReader you’ll be able to transfer and view the videos in their current format. Viewing PDFs with the GoodReader app is also a fantastic experience.
“Can you give me a full topic breakdown, please?”
Here’s the EXACT breakdown of every topic covered in this training package-
• Setting Up Lightroom For Awesome Photo Editing
• Importing Your Pretty Photos
• Essential Shortcuts To Speed Up Your Workflow
• A Private Tour Of The Develop Module
• Why the Crop Tool is Awesome
• Controlling The Adjustment Sliders Efficiently
• Colour Correction Made Easy
• The Magic Of The Histogram
• The Magic 6: Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites & Blacks
• The Critical Difference Between Vibrance & Saturation, And When To Use Them
• The Trick To Using Clarity
• Destroying Vampires With Red Eye Correction
• Cleaning Up Your Photos with Spot Removal
• Super Powerful & Super Easy Graduated Filters
• Is the Adjustment Brush the Coolest Tool in Lightroom?
• Becoming A SuperHero With The Tone Curve
• Hue, Saturation & Luminance, And Taking Control of Colour
• Intro to Super Black and Whites
• Intro to Gorgeous Colour with Split Toning
• Taking Control of Sharpening
• Amazing Noise Reduction
• Better Images With One Click With Lens Correction
• Defeating Chromatic Abberation
• Don’t Let Your Viewer Fall: When To Use A Vignette
• Getting The Film Look With Grain
• Full Res & Web Size Export Settings Revealed
• Lightroom and Workflow Time Saving Secrets
• Why Presets Are Your Best Friend Forever
• Tips On Shooting For Lightroom
BLACK & WHITES:
• The Secret Recipe for Super Black and Whites
• When To Make A Photo Black And White
• Creating A Black And White: Start To Finish
• Adding Custom Colour Toning To Your Images
• Creating A Colour Image: Start to Finish
SEPIA & DUOTONES
• How To Create Infinite Sepias & Duotones
• Fixing Underexposed Photos
• Difficult Colour Correction
• Basic Retouching in Lightroom
• Easy Face Brightening
• Bye Bye Sensor Dust
• Creative Cropping
• Experimental Color Effects
• Rescuing Out Of Focus Images
• The Skin Tone Trick
• Getting A Selective Focus Tilt Shift Effect
• Keywording is Key
• Effortless Organization