Want to Wow Your Clients & Bring in More Money? Now How About Doing All of That, Easily?
Ask a successful portrait or wedding photographer what the big profit-maker in their business is, and you know what they’ll say?
“Albums,” they’ll whisper. “The secret is in the albums.”
Albums can be the oh-so-delicious icing on the photo session cake. In almost no time, using photos you have to process anyway, you can create a product that thrills your clients and brings in profits of hundreds, even thousands, of dollars – if you know what you’re doing.
But that’s the hard part: Knowing what you’re doing.
Because to sell albums successfully, you need more than pretty photos. You need know about things like visual storytelling, design software, colour calibration, the print process, pricing, selling and more. And you need to know how to do all of those things fast so you can keep your prices here on Earth, where your clients live.
Learning all of that and coming up with a system that works – it takes tons of time and trial and error if you do it alone.
There needs to be a better way for photographers to learn about albums.
That’s why I’ve created Awesome Album Design Skills, a multi-media tutorial where I’ll teach you how to create incredible custom albums using the industry leading design program – Adobe InDesign – in 20 minutes or less! You’ll be a design pro who knows all the time-saving tricks. Plus, I’ll also teach you the business of albums – picking a print company, pricing your products (down to the dollar!), sales techniques, and more!
Best of all, you’re going to actually enjoy this! Awesome Album Design Skills is fun and totally accessible – you’ll want to keep learning. Whether you’re new to albums or a pro looking to boost profits and shave design time, you’re going to get so much out of this – in just a few hours!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Let’s go!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Album Essentials: Learn the essential parts of an album, the pros and cons of different types of albums, and how to choose a supplier. PLUS learn how to sell your album – including how to price it down to the dollar!
- InDesign 101: Everything you need to know to create fast, custom albums: The tools to use and how to use them, setting up a document to print specifications, how to create layouts that you can use and reuse, easy and nondestructive image resizing, and tons of time savers!
- Design Fundamentals: Make your albums stand out from the crowd: Learn the basics of graphic design and typography, how to add color and other cool elements, and how to ‘shoot for the album’ (this one’s super-important!).
- Painless Client Proofing: How to get your draft album to your clients for proofing, the easy way to get client feedback and incorporate their edits, how to create shareable album galleries that double as free marketing, and more!
- Print Prep Essentials: Learn the easy way to save yourself from costly print errors (pixelation, duplication and color calibration, oh my!). PLUS find out when and how to incorporate retouched images.
- And so much more!