Want to Wow Your Clients & Bring in More Money? Now How About Doing All of That, Easily?
Every hard drive you own will FAIL at some point. They are made of physical parts that will eventually wear out. And when that happens, any photos on that hard drive will be gone.
Are you prepared for that?
Unfortunately, it gets worse.
Hard drive failure is just one way that you could lose your photos. There are other threats lurking in the shadows! Data corruption, theft, disaster (like a dragon burning your house down) and even simple human error (Uh oh, was I supposed to delete that?). The world is a scary place for photos!
To keep your images safe, you need to have 3 copies, on 3 different hard drives, with 1 of those drives stored offsite (which means outside of your home). And that goes for any photographer – pro or hobbyist, Mac or PC. Data loss doesn’t discriminate.
That may sound complicated to do. Well, it doesn’t have to be. After many long nights of research, and years of trial and error, we finally figured it out…
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The Basics: The what, when, where and why of backup.
- The Equipment:: The gear you need, and how to get it for less.
- Types of Backup: A solid backup plan needs multiple types of backups. We take you through them.
- Backup Plans: We show you, step by step, how to set up the perfect plan for your needs.
- Set Up: The nuts and bolts of putting your plan in place.
- Emergency Fixes: How to deal with data loss, corruption and failure, PLUS how to minimize risks.
- And much much more!