Here’s the story. When we shared our Workflow Board, folks loved it! They went out to find their own, but were having a hard time. Seems like the manufacturer doesn’t sell the organizer board anymore. Bummer.
So we thought and thought about how we could help people who wanted a Workflow Board of their own. Then we figured it out!
Introducing, the Workflow Chart!!!
It’s a free downloadable file that you can print off on your own. You can laminate it and mark right on it, or frame it and mark on the glass! Options!!! Yay!!!
And we’ve made it customizable too! With InDesign CS5 or Photoshop you can add in your own workflow across the top (or go with our Portrait Photography Workflow that is already filled in). If you have InDesign CS5 you can also change up all the row colours and strokes. Or you can just print out the blank version and hand write it all in too! Whatever floats your boat!
We’re hooking you up with the InDesign files, JPEGs and PSD files! All for freeeeeeee! Just use the form below to sign up and download it!
Want this goodie? Join the Club! It’s free!
Get this freebie, and tons more, by joining the Photography Concentrate Explorers Club. It’s totally free! To join, just put your name and email in the form below, and you’ll be sent access to get this goodie!
- Includes the InDesign CS5 files (blank and filled in with the Portrait Workflow), JPEGS (blank and filled in with the Portrait Workflow) and a PSD with text boxes to fill in
- Totally free! You just can’t re-sell it :)
- Can be printed and laminated, or printed and framed
- Files are 24×36 inches, so you can print big, or scale it down
Huge thanks to Erin and Gladys who hooked us up with info on a couple other cool print options!
- You can get it printed on metallic paper from pretty much any print shop, and then mounted on foam/gatorboard and dry erase markers should just wipe off!
- Color Inc Pro prints Dry Erase boards (looks like metallic paper as well), with rounded corners and mounting as well