Two of the foundational principles of a successful business are efficiency and effectiveness. You need to accomplish a lot of tasks in a day, and do them well. For photographers, the way to achieve those two things is with a great workflow.
Your workflow is how you approach a set of tasks that you have to do over and over (like editing photos from a wedding, or working with clients for a portrait session). The benefit to doing these tasks repeatedly is that you can fine-tune your workflow to improve your efficiency and effectiveness!
While every photographer will have their own workflow that works best for them and their business, here are some articles to help you set up a great workflow, and then be productive while working away at it!
Guides & Tips
- How To Create A Simple Photography Client Database
- Should You Convert To DNG?
- How To Make Your Own Album Templates In 10 Seconds (Or Less)
- An Easy & Complete Editing Workflow for Weddings and Portraits
- 50 Step Wedding Photography Workflow
- Portrait Photography Workflow
- An Awesome Album Workflow
- A Surprisingly Easy Way To Handle Client Workflow
- Free Workflow Chart
- Mobile Workflow: Photos
- Rescuing Deleted Files Aka. What Happened To Us Yesterday